Trash Chute Door
Universal Stainless Steel Embossed Trash Chute Door – Noiseless Self Closing Bottom Hinged Fire Rated & UL Approved
ALPHA provides refuse and linen chutes from the following high quality materials:
- – 1703: 1977, BS 5906: 2005, and VDI 2162.
Material Thickness and Gauges
ALPHA provides the following material gauges:
- • 1.5mm (16 Gauge)
- • 2.0mm (14 Gauge)
- • 3.0mm (11 Gauge) (when specified)
The majority of refuse chutes are fitted internally within a building. ALPHA chutes can either pass through the floor slab of the building or be fixed within a vertical shaft.
ALPHA refuse chutes can be fixed externally to most types of building, particularly useful when a refuse chute has to be provided after the building has been finished or where it is not possible to replace in the same location. External refuse chutes can be single or double skinned
Garbage Chutes :
• Chute intake doors are Fire Rated – UL Certified, complying with building codes, “B” label Underwriter Laboratory 1 ½ Hr. rating.
* No. 4 Stainless Steel Finish
• Hand operated, silent and self-closing by means of an automatic door closer/hydraulic piston.
* Positive self- latching with chrome t- handle with lock
* ADA L-Handle available
• Furnished with embossed removable trim
* Suitable for in-wall, Trash Chute & Linen Chute applications.
When selecting a size, measure the inside dimensions of the wall opening.